Raised so far
Relay for Life Ennis
We are delighted to confirm that Relay for Life Ennis will be back at Tim Smythe Park again this year on the 17th and 18th of June! We really cannot wait to see our Relay for Life community again for another year.
Relay for Life is a unique and beautiful opportunity to celebrate those that have survived cancer, remember loved ones lost to cancer, and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with those facing cancer.
We walk all over Cancer when teams take turns walking the track with at least one team member walking around the track at all times for 24 hours.
A festival of family fun and entertainment takes place around the track which unites the community in the fight against cancer. Funds raised at Relay enable the Irish Cancer Society to continue its life-saving work.
If you can't make it to the full event, there are so many other ways to support. You can donate to our event or to your favourite team or fundraiser. Or you can buy a Candle of Hope bag and join us at the Candle of Hope ceremony on 17th June at dusk for an evening of music and remembrance.
Everyone from the community is invited to come along and experience this inspiring event of celebration and commemoration at any time throughout the 24 hours. You don't need to be on a team, just come along!
Check us out on social for more detailed updates.
Find Out More
- Laura L Epstein just donated €26.50
- Marie brew just donated €135
- ann just donated €53
- Anonymous just donated €192
- Una Long just donated €20
- Anonymous just donated €165
- Barry Penny just donated €53
- Theresa just donated €10.60
- Finola O Sullivan just donated €31.80
- Ann Keane just donated €45
- Anonymous just donated €20
- Mary just donated €5
- Mary just donated €25
- Kathleen O'Shea just donated €25
- Karen Teuwen just donated €21.20
- Rachel Ryan just donated €26.50
- Mairéad Maleady just donated €53
- Aoife carey just donated €50
- Kathleen Cullinan just donated €71.22
- Martina O Neill just donated €20
Event will start in
Follow us on social media for the latest news!