Raised so far
Relay for Life Clare
Relay for Life is a unique and beautiful opportunity to celebrate those that have survived cancer, remember loved ones lost to cancer, and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with those facing cancer.
We walk all over Cancer when teams take turns walking the track with at least one team member walking around the track at all times for 24 hours.
A festival of family fun and entertainment takes place around the track which unites the community in the fight against cancer. Funds raised at Relay enable the Irish Cancer Society to continue its life-saving work.
If you can't make it to the full event, there are so many other ways to support. You can donate to our event or to your favourite team or fundraiser. Or you can buy a Candle of Hope bag and join us at the Candle of Hope ceremony for an evening of music and remembrance.
Everyone from the community is invited to come along and experience this inspiring event of celebration and commemoration at any time throughout the 24 hours. You don't need to be on a team, just come along!
- Relay For Life just donated €10,688
- Laura L Epstein just donated €26.50
- Marie brew just donated €135
- ann just donated €53
- Anonymous just donated €192
- Una Long just donated €20
- Anonymous just donated €165
- Barry Penny just donated €53
- Theresa just donated €10.60
- Finola O Sullivan just donated €31.80
- Ann Keane just donated €45
- Anonymous just donated €20
- Mary just donated €5
- Mary just donated €25
- Kathleen O'Shea just donated €25
- Karen Teuwen just donated €21.20
- Rachel Ryan just donated €26.50
- Mairéad Maleady just donated €53
- Aoife carey just donated €50
- Kathleen Cullinan just donated €71.22
Follow us on social media for the latest news!