Relay for Life UCC 2023
We are delighted to confirm that Relay for Life UCC will be back at Mardyke Sporting Grounds again this year on March 31st and April 1st! We really cannot wait to see our Relay for Life community again for another year.
Teams will be taking to the track in the Mardyke Sporting Grounds from 6pm - 12am on March 31st, and returning at 9am - 6pm on April 1st. Our Committee will be keeping the activities going online during the night while Teams can get some rest - stay tuned for more details!
If you can't make it to the full event, there are so many other ways to support. You can donate to our event or to your favourite team or fundraiser. Or you can buy a Candle of Hope bag and join us at the Candle of Hope ceremony on March 31st at dusk for an evening of music and remembrance.
Check us out on social for more detailed updates.
Find Out More
2023 Event details
6pm-12am on March 31st
Mardyke Sporting Grounds
- Cancer just donated €114.55
- Heather Stynes just donated €10
- Sue just donated €26.50
- Pearl Beamish just donated €106
- Daphne Spillane just donated €50
- Luke Chierchini just donated €15
- Aoife Gallagher just donated €26.50
- Lara Natali just donated €26.50
- Cian Kelleher just donated €15.90
- Sarah O’Shaughnessy just donated €10
- John Deane just donated €15
- Eoin O'Sullivan just donated €21.20
- Adam Beamish just donated €5.30
- Sam Spillane just donated €10
- Chloe Cody just donated €10
- Sneha Sampath just donated €10
- Sneha Sampath just donated €0
- Ethan just donated €10
- Paddy & Maighread just donated €50
- Ciara Foran just donated €5.30
Event will start in
Follow us on social media for the latest news!