Create a team
Find your local Relay and sign up to create a team with family, friends our colleagues.
Buy a candle bag
Buy a Candle of Hope, decorate it and see it displayed at your local Relay
Visit your local Relay
Join in on the fun and come visit your local Relay. Find your local event below.
- Orla just donated €26.50
- Speed quiz and raffle Funds just donated €535.00
- Sue just donated €100.00
- Hazel just donated €26.50
- Anonymous just donated €234.00
- Donation just donated €1000.00
- Silvertones just donated €3000.00
- Anonymous just donated €115.00
- Bridget Anne Walsh just donated €26.50
- Ivan Lynch just donated €53.00
- Relay Day just donated €650.00
- Chris just donated €123.55
- Dr. Ian Fitzgerald & Family just donated €150.00
- Martina Coss just donated €380.00
- Burkie just donated €53.00
- Teresa Portarlington Golf Club Ladies Open Day Fundraiser just donated €520.00
- Lara Deer just donated €26.50
- Georgina Kennedy just donated €26.50
- Roisin just donated €21.10
- Ann M just donated €53.00
What is Relay For Life?
The Irish Cancer Society Relay For Life is the biggest cancer fundraising initiative in the world. Relay For Life is a 24 hour event that sees local communities coming together to celebrate cancer survivors, remember loved ones lost to cancer, and stand shoulder to shoulder with those facing cancer.
Relay For Life is a celebration of solidarity and helps to raise awareness of the services provided by the Irish Cancer Society locally and nationally.
Follow us on social media for the latest news!