Relay For Life
Communities coming together to celebrate cancer survivors, remember those we've lost and fight back by raising awareness about the free services provided by the Irish Cancer Society.
Create a team
Find your local Relay and sign up to create a team with family, friends our colleagues.
Buy a candle bag
Leave a message for a loved one, these will be placed at our Aviva event on September 29th.
Visit your local Relay
Join in on the fun and come visit your local Relay. Find your local event below.
- Louise just donated €10.60
- Offline just donated €105.00
- La Cote just donated €200.00
- Howden just donated €824.84
- Relay For Life just donated €10688.00
- Lee just donated €26.50
- Annemarie just donated €26.50
- Elan just donated €50.00
- Akintunde Mufutau just donated €26.50
- Gamerfest RDS just donated €160.50
- Sponsor money just donated €100.00
- Sponsor money just donated €50.00
- Donations & Raffle just donated €250.00
- Brenda and Joe Fox just donated €25.00
- Eileen O Reilly just donated €53.00
- Ger Dwyer just donated €20.00
- Sutton just registered for Wexford
- Sutton Family just created a team in Wexford
- Ruth just donated €26.50
- Angela Doran just donated €390.00
What is Relay For Life?
The Irish Cancer Society Relay For Life is the biggest cancer fundraising initiative in the world. Relay For Life is a 24 hour event that sees local communities coming together to celebrate cancer survivors, remember loved ones lost to cancer, and stand shoulder to shoulder with those facing cancer.
Relay For Life is a celebration of solidarity and helps to raise awareness of the services provided by the Irish Cancer Society locally and nationally.
Register your interest in taking part in a 2024 Relay event
Dates for 2024 local Relay events are coming soon. Click the button below to register your interest and we'll be in touch.
Follow us on social media for the latest news!