Relay For Life
Communities coming together to celebrate cancer survivors, remember those we've lost and fight back by raising awareness about the free services provided by the Irish Cancer Society.
Create a team
Find your local Relay and sign up to create a team with family, friends our colleagues.
Buy a candle bag
Leave a message for a loved one, these will be placed at our Aviva event on September 29th.
Visit your local Relay
Join in on the fun and come visit your local Relay. Find your local event below.
- Angela Doran just donated €390.00
- Amy Doran just donated €1200.00
- Andrew Dunne just donated €290.00
- Irene Lowndes & Ian Dunne just donated €230.00
- Tom & Max just donated €500.00
- Ling Tsai just donated €26.50
- Dora Proenza and family just donated €159.00
- Zita Harris just donated €21.20
- Romain Marie-sainte just donated €25.00
- Sara Laudati just donated €11.20
- Sara Laudati just donated €10.00
- Sara just registered for UCD
- Orla just donated €26.50
- Speed quiz and raffle Funds just donated €535.00
- Sue just donated €100.00
- Hazel just donated €26.50
- Anonymous just donated €234.00
- Donation just donated €1000.00
- Silvertones just donated €3000.00
- Anonymous just donated €115.00
What is Relay For Life?
The Irish Cancer Society Relay For Life is the biggest cancer fundraising initiative in the world. Relay For Life is a 24 hour event that sees local communities coming together to celebrate cancer survivors, remember loved ones lost to cancer, and stand shoulder to shoulder with those facing cancer.
Relay For Life is a celebration of solidarity and helps to raise awareness of the services provided by the Irish Cancer Society locally and nationally.
2024 dates to be announced soon..
Follow us on social media for the latest news!