Relay for Life Wexford is a massive community event that brings people from all over County Wexford together in the fight against cancer annually. We celebrate those who are surviving cancer, remember those we've lost and we do our best to raise awareness and encourage the community to fight back, while at the same time raising vital funds for the Irish Cancer Society.
We feel very privileged to have such a supportive community behind us with our committee, our teams, our fundraisers, our supporters and of course our generous sponsors.
We are looking for partners for our event in 2024. If you are interested in learning more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule some time with our team.
Sponsorishp funds go towards the cost of hosting our event. Like everyone, our costs have soared, so getting partnerships in place is a huge support. It enables us to donate the maximum amount to the Irish Cancer Society.
We have a longstanding partnership with Pettitt's St.Aidans as sponsors of our Survivors Marquee & Pettitt's Kitchen cater our Survivors Lunch. What could our partnership look like??
Be part of our community!
Relive the magic of last year's Relay For Life Wexford event! Our community came together in a powerful display of unity, resilience, and shared purpose. 📽 Watch the highlights here ▶️
- Leanne Harpur just donated €30
- Sandra Goldsmith just donated €15
- YC Ch'ng just donated €15
- Antoinette Hilliard just donated €10
- Martha Sheridan just donated €25
- Thank you Em just donated €40
- Pamela Kearney just donated €20
- David Doran just donated €25
- Maureen Obrien just donated €15
- Emmalouise Kehoe just donated €25
- Shona Finn just donated €25
- Margaret Vickers just donated €50
- Anonymous just donated €10
- Fran Stafford just donated €20
- Frank Heffernan just donated €25
- Ben Maddock just donated €25
- Megan Fanning just donated €25
- Sam Battye just donated €20
- Ryan Morrison just donated €25
- R.Shields just donated €10
Event will start in
Follow us on social media for the latest news!