Relay for Life Wexford 2023
Relay for Life Wexford is a massive community event that brings people from all over County Wexford together in the fight against cancer annually. We celebrate those who are surviving cancer, remember those we've lost and we do our best to raise awareness and encourage the community to fight back, while at the same time raising vital funds for the Irish Cancer Society.
We feel very privileged to have such a supportive community behind us with our committee, our teams, our fundraisers, our supporters and of course our generous sponsors.
Check us out on social for a more regular detailed updates.
Thanks to our SponsorsWe are delighted to secure a main sponsor for the event again in 2023.Sulzer have partnered with us this year and that money will go towards the cost of hosting our event. Like everyone, our costs have soared, so getting this partnership in plae is a huge support for us. It enables us to donate the maximum amount of funds to the Irish Cancer Society.
We have continued support from Pettitt's St.Aidans who will again also, thanks to Pettitt's Kitchen cater our Survivors Lunch.
Thanks also to Wexford County Council for their continue support.
- Offline just donated €105
- La Cote just donated €200
- Howden just donated €824.84
- Lee just donated €26.50
- Annemarie just donated €26.50
- Gamerfest RDS just donated €160.50
- Sponsor money just donated €100
- Sponsor money just donated €50
- Donations & Raffle just donated €250
- Brenda and Joe Fox just donated €25
- Eileen O Reilly just donated €53
- Ger Dwyer just donated €20
- Angela Doran just donated €390
- Amy Doran just donated €1,200
- Speed quiz and raffle Funds just donated €535
- Donation just donated €1,000
- Silvertones just donated €3,000
- Relay Day just donated €650
- Chris just donated €123.55
- Helen just donated €106
Event will start in
Follow us on social media for the latest news!